kind & natured

  • NO ANIMAL TESTING
  • PURSE STRING FRIENDLY
  • FREE FROM
  • ECO FRIENDLY
  • natural

Kind & Natured is a hair and body care brand. Their products are 97% natural and the remaining 3% is free from parabens, mineral oil, silicones, artificial colourants, and sulphates. The brand makes the effort to be eco-friendly by ensuring that all their packaging is 100% recyclable and the ingredients used in their products are kinder to the environment.

The brand’s website states that all their products are vegan-friendly, expect from their lip balms. 

One can purchase Kind & Natured on the brand’s website, they are also stocked in Boots and Superdrug stores.

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS BRAND?

2 comments

  1. I used Kind Natured ‘Creamy Body scrub for very dry skin’ with shea and macadamia. It was just what the doctor ordered after a few days in the sun camping and making festival merry. Despite wearing suncream, I was starting to break out with prickly heat. I used the scrub in a lukewarm shower.
    Instant soothing and moisture!
    No more rash!
    <3 <3 <3

  2. I love love love this brand.. l have used their bubble bath products and have enjoyed them. They are rich, smell fantatsic and you only require a small amount to get the bath full of bubbles.
    Even my son enjoys bath time with his bubbles and our family favourite is the amber and pink pepper one.
    Would totally recommend the product and already have

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.